About the Role
We are seeking a global brand marketing leader to direct, inspire and energize coordinated co-marketing strategies between Uber and our merchant partners (restaurants, retailers, etc.) around the world. This role will report to the Global Head of Brand Marketing - Delivery, leading the development and deployment of break-through branded co-marketing efforts that extend the power and reach of Uber Eats, the leading global online food delivery platform outside of China.
You will be responsible for working across the organization, in partnership with global and local marketing teams, account management, operations and product leadership to make Uber the marketing partner of choice for our merchants. This is an outstanding leadership opportunity to join an exceptional team, a business growing at triple digit pace, and a brand that is redefining multiple industries on a global scale! Does this sound like you? If so, keep on reading!
What You'll Do
• Build breakthrough global integrated co-marketing platforms. Partner with external agencies and internal teams to develop coordinated campaigns, promotional activations, assets and operational playbooks to enable local executions in support of strategic enterprise as well as local SMB merchants that drive selection awareness, user acquisition and trips.
• Generate and own Uber's merchant partner brand strategy. Translate the Uber Eats and broader delivery brand strategies into clear frameworks that engage and encourage merchant partners to invest in marketing and promotional resources with Uber on co-marketing activations and platforms
• Serve as primary global change-agent for merchant co-marketing. Identify and orchestrate efforts to drive more effective and innovative co-marketing activations through technology, product features and prioritization
• Establish and own relationships with global merchant partners. Serve as primary strategic partner and Uber brand lead with marketing counterparts at key global merchant organizations to enable collaborative strategies and plans
• Own the extension of our brand vision and co-marketing strategy to new delivery verticals. Translate and expand our co-marketing strategies and processes to accelerate co-promotion of platform merchants in grocery, convenience, alcohol, retail and beyond to generate accelerated growth in user adoption of new verticals.
• Direct Uber's co-marketing Center of Excellence. Own and lead global community of practice - facilitating strategic alignment, brand governance, best practice sharing and cross-market collaboration
• Drive merchant-focused strategic brand initiatives. Plan and activate brand efforts with cross-functional teams through corporate platforms and community initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
• Minimum 8+ years in consumer marketing, brand marketing, or related experience with a successful record of delivering work with measurable business results on time and on budget
• 3+ years of experience building and executing collaborative marketing plans and integrated strategies with third-party brands across a broad range of channels
• Ability to meet travel requirements (~15-20%) for the position.
• Proven track record of success developing and deploying effective branded promotional plans and strategies to drive demand
• Experience in working with restaurant brands (McDonald's, Burger King, Starbucks, KFC), and/or vendor marketing for retailer e-commerce (i.e. Target.com, Walmart.com, Kroger.com, Amazon, etc.) on collaborative marketing executions
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).