About the Role
At Uber, providing excellent customer support to our users is a core feature of our product experience. As a Customer Insights Program Manager for the Eats Journey team in LATAM, you will be responsible for listening to users, understanding the root causes of painful customer experiences and helping to design solutions to reduce them, aiming to build the best experience for Eaters, Delivery Partners and Restaurants! You will work closely with the other internal members of the Community Operations team as well as other of our key partner groups like Operations & Product to build a strong customer-centric culture and improve our insights capabilities within the organization to design for the desired customer experience in the LATAM.
What You'll Do
• Be the internal voice of the customer aiming to continuously improve the Eats experience, with a constant focus on operational excellence.
• Scope and conduct customer research, identifying insights, designing solutions, prioritizing & driving them to action with key partners in the organization
• Advocate for customer needs by developing strategic recommendations across all 3 sides of the Uber Eats marketplace, by: Reviewing the support experience; Proposing Ops processes changes when needed and Giving recommendations for product design;
• Plan, prioritize and manage delivery of complex cross-functional initiatives with internal CommOps functions, A&I, Ops and Global partners
What You'll Need
• Genuine passion for our users and the need to advocate for their experience, uncovering data to advise customer-oriented decisions.
• 5+ years of experience with minimum of 2 years of work experience in an insights and/or customer research role with knowledge of customer research methodologies, tools, best practices and new innovations.
• Ability to work with large data sets and analytical findings and incorporate them into recommendations
• Excellent partner leadership skills, experience in influencing and encouraging results in areas that aren't in your immediate responsibility
• Outstanding organizational skills; effectively prioritizing, scoping and delivering high-quality work / outputs
• Self driven, creative and comfortable to work with remote teams and across different time zones
• Excellent English interpersonal skills both written and in person communication
Bonus points if
• Previous experience working with Tableau, Celonis or SQL
• Previous experience in market research, customer operations management or program management
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.