|Category||Finance & Accounting|
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. In this team, you'll lead Uber's efforts across M&A and capital markets, and serve as the primary interface to many of the Company's investors.
About the Role
Uber's Investor Relations team crafts the investment narrative and is responsible for developing and leading long term shareholder relationships. Internally, IR serves as a strategic partner to several groups, providing competitive intelligence, inputs on future initiatives, and bringing in external perspectives to the decision making process. As part of a small team, the Investor Relations Manager will partner with and support the Head of Investor Relations across all aspects of the function.
What You'll Do
• Collaborate and build relationships across internal functions and facilitate two way flow of information
• Participate in the quarterly earnings process, owning key earnings deliverables
• Prepare documents for management to aid in public investor engagements
• Monitor competitors' public investor engagements and relay notable summaries to relevant internal stakeholders
• Develop and partner with sell-side analysts and investors
• Represent the company at investor conferences
• 6+ years of proven ability
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• GAAP reporting, financial modeling, and stock valuation (relative valuation and DCF)
• CFA designation (or progress towards it)
• Strong prioritization skills for time sensitive and public deliverables
• Ability to stay on top of global competitive trends and process a wide variety of information
• Previous experience working with executive leadership teams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing [this form](https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).