About the Role
Uber Eats Hong Kong is looking for an outstanding individual, passionate about the consumer and restaurants alike, and keen to unlock the next wave of growth.This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent team in a fast-paced and rewarding market to showcase one of the most well recognised brands on earth.
This role is for you if want to 'get things done' fast, love to experiment (fast fail, learn quickly), and are ready to take on a real challenge.
What You'll Do
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Hong Kong you will:
• Shape consumer growth strategy to deliver category wins: identify new consumer growth opportunities by building a robust restaurant co-marketing strategy, before turning your mind to unlocking new channels, partnerships and consumer growth use cases.
• Launch new consumer facing products: Develop GTM approaches for Uber's global mar-tech products, driving adoption across partners and consumers across Hong Kong.
• Work across functions to deliver: Work closely with our Marketing, Support (Community Operations), Sales and Product teams to deliver on our overall consumer growth strategy with great attention to detail. You are a born collaborator who has the ability to work with a large number of teams across multiple countries, time-zones, backgrounds and disciplines. You know there's no such thing as enough communication.
• Focus on efficiency: deploy a large consumer + co-marketing budget efficiently, and effectively to hit business goals. Report on success of core programmes and make recommendations to optimise both in the short and long term.
• Be an inspiring leader: Always thinking about new ways to engage with partners and establish Uber Eats as a key business partner in Hong Kong.
What You'll Need
• Minimal 5 years of relevant experience, including time spent in top tier strategy consulting or finance, data-driven marketing, and/or operational roles.
• Customer-centricity: you are always thinking about our customer experience, and on how we can improve it by putting the customer first.
• An analytical mindset, sharp commercial and operational acumen, and strong problem solving skills. You know how to find insight in a big data set, and translate that into action.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Engineering or similar field. Advanced degree is a plus
• Proficiency in SQL, Excel. Python highly preferred.
• Strong English. Cantonese/Chinese verbal and written communication skills a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.