About the Role
We are looking to hire a strong operations manager for driving the agenda of driver partner engagement & experience in West as well as help on some of the strategic projects for the region. This role will provide the candidate an opportunity to work on challenging problems and to partner on new launches & initiatives for West.
What You'll Do
• Formulate the driver engagement strategy for the region - design and execute on projects to increase the engagement and retain driver partners, strategise to get a regular check of the driver pulse and also understand about the critical developments on the ground
• Lead the driver experience charter for the region - analyse the quantitative data available on driver behaviour and identify problem areas, identify gaps related to driver support & earnings; suggest innovative solutions to address these concerns
• Collaborate and work very closely with the internal and external stakeholders to solve for pain-points of driver partners and meet the business objectives
• Partner on critical mandates like policy, inclusion of female partners, Uber care program etc for the region
What You'll Need
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Problem Solving ability
• Teamwork & collaboration
• To be a self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently, yet collaboratively, within a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive, proactive and energetic approach to work
• Ability to think strategically, handle ambiguity, and problem solve in a fast-paced, limited-structure and multicultural environment
• Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and international teams as well as external vendors, and handle situations with confidence, tact, and resourcefulness
• Master's/Bachelor's degree in either of the following fields: engineering, statistics, operations research or allied areas
• 3+ years of experience of supply operations, analytics, strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup is preferred.
• Excel / spreadsheets and SQL skills are a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.