About the Role
Pricing at Uber is constantly evolving to solve some of the most challenging and exciting marketplace problems in the world. With focus on delivering the best experience to Uber's riders and drivers everyday, pricing is at the core of what defines and improves their experience in our platform.
As a Pricing & Incentives Manager for the Central Operations team, you will be responsible managing and developing the next generation of marketplace pricing products, designing and implementing pricing strategy and monitoring the rides business performance in the region. This role requires strong intuition for business, as well as analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
What You'll Do
• Outline and implement the incentives and pricing strategy in multiple LATAM territories according to the overall business strategy
• Build and supervise metrics to ensure business performance and investments efficiency, and support our decision making process with a analytical approach
• Drive data analysis and experiments to find opportunities to grow the ride's business in LATAM, increasing riders and drivers engagement with the platform through effective incentives and pricing strategies
• Build and maintain close relationships with HQ product and local teams, assertively communicating and presenting ideas, findings and insights to assist and guide the decision making process, ensuring alignment with global business objectives
• Coordinate projects with our cross-functional teams to improve processes and tools, according to the overall investments strategy
• Create dashboards and reports to regularly communicate experimental results and ad-hoc deep dives, and monitor benchmarks to support partners' decision making process
What You'll Need
• Be a true teammate, we work as one team!
• Strong business sense and problem solving skills
• Data driven mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
• Proven experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to navigate through different teams.
• Very strong communication and organization skills.
• Resilience and ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
• SQL + Basic Statistics knowledge and a passion for data required
• Python, R or any other scripting language is a plus
• English proficiency
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.