About the Role
We're looking for a Greenlight Team Lead to support the day-to-day operations of our Germany market. You are an experienced team leader who operates autonomously with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you'll help to structure & scale the operations, and build a Team of Experts on how to best build Uber's relationship with driver-partners, support their operational needs, and guide day-to-day operations of the Greenlight centers. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What You'll Do
• Build and scale the day to day operations
• Support the daily operations through operational oversight and analysis
• Handle escalations of more difficult support interactions
• Build, grow & manage a Team of Experts
• Own facility issues such as supplies, utilities, and branding
• Improve processes on behalf of drivers partners to the Greenlight program through project work
What You'll Need
• At least 3 years of relevant experience (Customer Support - live or virtual)
• Great communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
• An interest in and passion for Uber
• Demonstrated background in solving complex customer problems
• Team leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong autonomy to build new activities and work remotely with your peers
• Bilingual English & German (essential)
Bonus points if
• You have previous sales experience
• You have previous customer support team management experience
• You have a Bachelor's Degree
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.